Saturday 5 September 2015

Printing press drawer

My mum has a printing press drawer hung on the wall at home. She uses it as a place to display little momento's and keepsakes. 

I decided that I'd like to find one to put on the wall somewhere in our finished hall/stairs/landing. A quick look on eBay showed that they generally sell for £30-40 plus postage. Over the course of a few weeks I kept popping back to look at what was available for sale. One day I found one for sale for £24 + £8 postage. It was a little different to others that I'd seen in that the drawer front was painted and still had the pull handle attached.

It arrived a few days later and now lives on the wall at the top of the stairs opposite the bathroom. I've started to add things to it that fit into the little cubby holes and will add more as time goes on...







No comments:

Post a Comment